Tel: 01302 771881
Specialists in all types of irrigation
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
There are a number of ways in which we may collect information from you. This information could be either in writing or provided verbally and are as follows:-
- Telephone numbers including landline numbers and mobile numbers;
- Email addresses;
- Bank details;
The above details will be collected from the following:
- information which may be provided to our staff when attending or visiting our Stand at the numerous Trade Events at which we participate;
- information which you may provide to us when contacting our office either in person or over the telephone;
- information which you may provide in any communication made via email, through our website or through the Post;
- information which you may provide directly to our staff at any initial meeting, or subsequent Site meetings;
- information which you may provide on completing the “Contact Us” page on our website;
- information which you may provide to us through third party website such as Linked In, Facebook etc
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in a number of ways including :-
- to personalise the service your receive from ourselves and to further ascertain and respond to your individual needs;
- to ensure that all goods and/or services provided are delivered in a timely and accurate manner and to the correct location;
- to ensure a consistent level of customer service that we offer to you and so that we might respond to your individual needs and requests;
- to send interim emails detailing updates to goods and services provided and in addition receiving Company and Product Updates or Service Information provided of course that you have consented to the receipt of these communications and updates.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH ANY INFORMATION GATHERED ?
Wroot Water Limited will never sell, share or trade personal identifiable information with Third Parties.
This does not include Third Parties who assist us in operating our website, assist us in relation to the lawful conduct of our business, ie employees and/or third party Service Agents.
This is on the strict understanding that these Third Parties have agreed to keep all such provided information confidential.
HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We confirm that upon obtaining your consent to the obtaining and storage of information we will retain it for the minimum period required or until consent is withdrawn
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We recognise the Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and can confirm that we do not collect any information from anyone under the age of 13 years.
We can further confirm that all of our products and services are only available to people over the age of thirteen years.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT TO HOLD INFORMATION
You have the right to withdraw your consent to our keeping and/or retaining your information in our records. If you wish to withdraw you consent to our holding your personal information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, whereupon we will contact you to confirm the date we ceased holding your information and confirm the secure disposal of it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have at any time the right to request details and request access to the personal data which we hold relating to yourself. If you wish to access this information please email us at email@example.com